1) “Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
2) “We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions.”
3) In reality, a cell is a biological mini-me compared to the human body. A cell has every biological system that you have.
4) Our thoughts are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it.
5) “A miraculous healing awaits this planet once we accept our new responsibility to collectively tend the Garden rather than fight over the turf.”
6) "I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them"
7) "The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body."
8) Through consciousness, our minds have the power to change our planet and ourselves. It is time we heed the wisdom of the ancient indigenous people and channel our consciousness and spirit to tend the garden and not destroy it.
9) The new physics provides a modern version of ancient spirituality. In a universe made out of energy, everything is entangled; everything is one.
10) The planet's hope and salvation lies in the adoption of revolutionary new knowledge being revealed at the frontiers of science.