The best way to press RESET on your self-esteem is by doing some esteem-able acts. Most of the time, the best way to build ourselves up is by having little victories each day. These are the ones I found worked for me. Feel free to take my list and add to it. I would love to share your contributions with other readers.
Being apart of a community is sharing. Doesn't matter how big or small, the very act of making a contribution to a community is an esteem-able act and will help build your self esteem while at the same time helping someone else.
- Stop gossiping – Don’t talk shit about others...It’s weak
- Self worth comes from leading a purposeful life (if you’re not doing what you’re passionate about, then start NOW!).
- Learn something new (a new skill).
- Give freely of yourself (that doesn’t mean sexually because if you’re like me that’s where your brain will go) – Be of service and help others.
- Start saving! Even if it’s just pennies at first The very act of saving will improve your self worth
- Live an honest life. Be honest with yourself and others.
- Admit when you’re wrong. Making immediate amends will change you
- Let go of being a victim! You're the master of your destiny!
- Walk through your fear – don’t let it control you.
- Feelings aren’t facts. Don’t be held hostage by your emotions.
I know these suggestions will help...But only if you apply them with the intention of working them daily. If you do, you won't be disappointed